Problem for tools and admin for template hitmusic

Creative and professional Joomla music template focus on music type event management, music festivals and all music related events.
GK User
Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 pm
hi

i have a problem on admin template hitmusic for french version joomla 1.5.22 fr
Captureadmin.png

and problem on the tools ( register and login search )

no20login20noregister201.png

no text
when resolved the problem?

thank
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:03 pm
up because no reponse
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 pm
Hi

The first problem means that problem is in file templateDetails.xml. Have You updated this file during upgrading the template or was it like that from start ?

The second problem means that You have not copied template language file to french language directory. Please copy the file en-GB.tpl_gk_hitmusic.ini, change name and translate it.

GK User
Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 pm
hi
problem partially solved, except that the search does not appear in the toolsbar?

thank
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm
Hi

I need to see this site live to check if the code for search if being used.

GK User
Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 pm
resolved in php.ini in translate lol
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:17 am
i have the same problem with admin backend. in english version. something to do with the recent update of google fonts made it all go crazy.

my fonts for things like news pro change after i save settings for the first time and all text on entire page gets bigger and bolder.

loading cufon font blank screens my website.

using text instead of logo creates a void of space underneath the tools bar.

theres lots of little things, but they all seem quite font related.

would love the 24.12.2010 version (upgraded to t3) before the adjustments with google fonts were made at the moment i have choice between new 27.12.2010 version which is broke and original pre t3 version. not the best choice.

also for some reason all update links lead to gamebox????
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am
Hi

I have reported it to our programmer. Fix will be available soon.

GK User
Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:14 am
still waiting.

Holding up production of my site by weeks in a major way. Not what i expect from a paid template.

When ill i recieve a response from my ticket. I got one talking some rubbish about the old version template, telling me i should start using the new t3 one. Which is stupid because it was the t3 one i was talking about. I therefor have not had a solution to my problem or a fix.

Any type of estimation on how long still to wait.

How long do your customers usually wait for a fix on a template that is an error at your end?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 am
Hi

I'm sorry for that. Unfortunately all I can do is to send it to our programmer once again.

GK User
Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:22 am
Hi,

Could you send me data to ftp and admin access to your site to bkrztuk.gk[at]gmail.com ? I'll check as soon as I get this data.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:49 pm
Email sent.

Thank You.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 pm
I still don't have mail from you, please check the adress it should be bkrztuk.gk[at]gmail.com
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm
I resent the mail yesterday.

I recieved an email saying my support ticket has been closed due to inactivity earlier. Which is strange because I am yet to have a resolution for the situation.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:17 pm
I've checked the spam and inbox on my mailbox and I don't have any message from you. Please check the mail adress because it is impossible that I don't notice message from you.

catbowie wrote:I recieved an email saying my support ticket has been closed due to inactivity earlier. Which is strange because I am yet to have a resolution for the situation.

Yes the ticket was closed because me moved discussion here, but I'm waiting 4 days for ftp login/password from you. If you can't send it by mail please create new ticket and include all necessary data - site adres, ftp access and name like in this thread.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:19 am
Do you keep the support tickets, as i have included my details ftp and admin login in all of them spanning over the last month. As there are feilds for those things.

I have made three support tickets in the last month and made my information readily available to you. As well as posting in this forum several times. Delivery report on my email says recieved so I dont really understand why your waiting for an email that has been sent and recieved. i had a letter wrong the first time but ive checked and your email was deffinately correct when i resent the message.

I will now resend the email.

I dont think you should blame me for your slow customer support. You have apparently been waiting 4 days for my details. I have been waiting 4 weeks for the fix to a problem that everybody who has tried to use this template has encountered. I paid membership on the understanding it came with support.

I do not check this forum everyday, i do however get my emails to my phone so perhaps closing my tickets and support ignoring my emails is not the best way forward. If you were looking for a fast response.

I do not think you should close a ticket for support if no support has been recieved and the problem still persists.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:04 pm
The ticket that I closed was about the update package not about the problems with the template, I've finally got you email and I check this problem asap.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:16 pm
For other members who have problem with template options please download the latest version of this product from our download section and upload the template/admin folder to template directory.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:46 pm
bkrztuk wrote:The ticket that I closed was about the update package not about the problems with the template, I've finally got you email and I check this problem asap.

I can see that if you simply skim read my email you may of thought it was about the update package. However if you read it in detail then you would realise that i was asking for the version of the t3 template released before you made some updates with google fonts. Because that one worked and this one didnt. That i was saying as i have not recieved any fix to my problems that i keep posting in the forum and sending support tickets for, could you please let me have acsess to the 24th december t3 release - without google font edits. As this one worked fine!

In other words, I'm using 2.0.1 i would like 2.0.0
...and only because my pleas for a fix to 2.0.1 were ignored.

So have you fixed the errors in the latest version of the template. I'm confused because the date says last updated 24th of december on the downloads page. Im especially confused because your instructions say to upload some files but when i asked in my support ticket i was told i could not simply have some files to upload because it did not work like that.

"the t3 framework gives you more powerful options but also have different template structure so it is impossible to make update (by replace files) from previous version to the old one"

Its just so weird, its almost as if you were talking about the old version 1 - which would be really very silly as my support ticket explained that my last response was some rubbish about the version 1 template which made no sense because i have never used that one. It was nothing to do with the pre t3 version of the template at all it was the t3 framework pre google font adjustments i was looking for.

So to avoid further confusion and being told the same ridiculous things about a version of the template ive never used and never wanted.

Let me just explain again my problems so there can be no misunderstanding, in what the issue is.

*Undefined element messages in template options mess up the backend.

*using text instead of image for logo creates a huge void underneath the menu area.

*enabeling cufon fonts blank screens my entire site.

*banner1 position is listed in the xml file but no modules show up when you place one there.

*Fonts on gk news modules loose font formatting when ANY setting is changed for the first time from the template options. To clarify... upon fresh template install if you check the site everything looks as it should. Once you change any options the font reverts to something else and the only way to change it back is to uninstall and reinstall the template. However all setting changes result in this including assigning a menu so its impossible to avoid.

All of these problems started when i reinstalled the latest version of the template an update on the 27th of december that apparently had these changes

Changelog:

Added 14 Google Fonts

Small fix in the code of Google Fonts
Changed files:

- templateDetails.xml
- admin/googlefonts.php
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 pm
I write an email today and fixed you backend, please move discussion there. One more thing you can't make this step of update
Code: Select all
- admin/googlefonts.php

because you don't have admin folder in template directory, I've upload this data today and the backend work properly, so you wrong update files or missed some file during installation.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:47 pm
ok well then you should probably know that i uninstalled and reinstalled this template 6 times. I also downloaded it 3 times so if i have files or folders missing there is something wrong with the package install. You may want to check that out to save other people buying this template from running into the exact same problem.

:lol: I can now see all the options in admin which is great.

Now presumably i can change the fonts so they fit into the template better. I am experimenting with them now.

The fact that when you first install the template the fonts are correct like in your demo means i guess that when you install it has default settings. I obviously do not want to uninstall and then reinstall this template through fear that it will have the same problems. So could you please tell me what these default fonts are.

EDIT: I started working through the fonts so i do not need to know the defaults i realise through process of elimination this is just arial.

However

:huh: I no longer get a blank screen when i turn on cufon fonts. I get an error message instead.

Fatal error: Call to a member function addScript() on a non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web215/b2153/glo.tourbook/templates/gk_hitmusic/layouts/blocks/cufon.php on line 3

any ideas?

:( There is still no display for banner1

and lastly a minor thing you might want to know.

The logo and slogan text in admin still read gamebox and july template. Obviously thats not a problem you just edit that text to your site name. I'm telling you though because the update links at the bottom of admin are all for the template gamebox also. I think perhaps you have your templates crossed in someway. Again future customers will probably appreciate being able to see updates for their product and not some other one.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:24 pm
Hi,
I attach the screen with fonts configuration from our demo site

Clipboard01_2011-02-23.jpg
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.