Template is crooked and falling over more gradually??

Creative and professional Joomla music template focus on music type event management, music festivals and all music related events.
GK User
Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:57 am
I don't think I've ever seen anything like this. The template modules are slowly leaning out of line more and more as I'm working with it, (like a tree falling over).

See image - how do I fix this?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:21 pm
Hi,

Can you give me the link to your site to see it more clearly? I don't see the same in my installation.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:34 pm
I had the same impression when i first installed it to check it out in my localhost. However this is just our eyes playing tricks to our brain. Call it Gavick Magic ; )

If you replace images you can see they are infact inline. I printed it out and measured it with a ruler ;D, i guess it is to do with demo images...

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:45 pm
Don Lee, the address is: http://www.houstonyouth.com
Thanks for your help!

Norman, I'm sorry but this is not my eyes playing tricks on me - the images are far from in-line. Here is another module following off and cutting the images off at the right bottom.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:51 pm
OK I replaced some of the demo images and it's not crooked anymore. How bizarre! That seems to have fixed it. Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:54 pm
Ohhh I got it now really a mysterious from the combination of Mucic's layout and Gavick demo images :D Agreed with Norman that it will be gone after changing the demo pics, just try :)
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.