Template Music

Creative and professional Joomla music template focus on music type event management, music festivals and all music related events.
GK User
Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 pm
how can I remove the registration link from the login module? I have installed Community Builder and I dont need the registration that comes with the template on the top left "Login or register"
How do i get rid of "register?
Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:55 am
Hi

You just need to disable "mod_gk_register" module that is published on "register" module position.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:39 am
And how do I disable "mod_gk_register"
Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:40 am
jellyrollmedia wrote:how can I remove the registration link from the login module?

Same problem: I desactived the mod_gk_register but when I click on the login button, it appears the login pop-up with the title "Login or Register" and the link at register page. How can I delete it?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 pm
REGGIOEMILIA wrote:
jellyrollmedia wrote:how can I remove the registration link from the login module?

Same problem: I desactived the mod_gk_register but when I click on the login button, it appears the login pop-up with the title "Login or Register" and the link at register page. How can I delete it?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Hi

Your english is fine. Mine is not better ;)
If you want to remove Login button, You just need to unpublish joomla login module from "login" position on modules manager.

In other hand (and i think that's what you want) if you want to remove "or REGISTER" on Login module, please enable the use of css override on template parameters > advanced settings and them add this line on ../css/override.css file:

Code: Select all
#gkPopupLogin h3 small {display: none}

That's all ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:01 am
Great! It works!
Thank you very much.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.