issue; homepage order on mobile

Support desk for Villa Belluci Joomla Hotel Template
GK User
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:26 pm
Hello,

please check our homepage on http://casa-daenzo.de.

Why the order of elements gets destroyed on mobile devices?

Any idea how to fix that?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:00 am
Hi

Can You please explain what is the problem exactly ? I do not see anything being broken when I check Your site on mobile.

GK User
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:04 pm
Hi,

the order of modules and elements is on mobile other than expected.

It should be first left module than right module,than again left and again right, but at time it is left left left right right right, the problem is that the contents left right belong together, how can I influence the order for mobile?

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Hi

In that case You will have to use different module positions. Right now You have modules in mainbody module position and in sidebar module position. Responsive layout cannot pick a module from one column and one from another. Columns got to be displayed under each other, so please do not use more modules per module position than one.

For another pair of modules use bottom1 module position, than bottom2, etc.

This will give the modules positioning as You expect.

GK User
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:34 pm
This is not sufficient, I wonder if you read my question.

If I do it that way, my Layout will be different.
Please have a look at this: www.casa-daenzo.de
I need exactly that layout on screen 2 colums order is left - right ...
and I need the logik order for mobile, first the left module than the right, again left and right.

When I do it how you adviced me, I will get a one column layout on sreen.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:44 am
Hi

Yes, I've read Your question couple of times, but there is always a chance I haven't understood it correctly, but if I do than my solution is the only option to do this the way You want. Will try to explain a little better.

Please look here: https://demo.gavick.com/joomla3/hotel/t ... variations Can You see modules "Suffix Border1" and "Suffix Border2" ? They are next to each other. Only because both those modules are published in bottom1 module position. You see: next to each other on desktop, one over the other on mobile.

Same thing with bottom2 module position. 2 modules published and showing next to each other on desktop, over when in mobile. But they are still touching whatever the screen size was used.

I hope showing You this example will convince You now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.