Photoswipe Gallery not closing correctly

Support desk for Villa Belluci Joomla Hotel Template
GK User
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:44 pm
Hi,
I've uploaded my website http://www.balconyhouse.ie and have noticed that the Gallery page isn't operating correctly. It works 100% in the mobile version but on a laptop screen upon closing the gallery, the cursor remains as the magnify tool and it's impossible to navigate the site without using the address bar. Any help would be great. Cheers

Errors showing in browser
photoswipe_error.png
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:23 pm
Hi

Please disable compressions of css and javascript files. It's not possible to notice the issue while it's in one file.

GK User
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:34 pm
Hi teitbite,

I have disabled those compressions and re-uploaded. Cheers
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:06 am
Hi

Ok. Thanks. I can see that a class "pswp--open" is not removed on hitting a close button, so I will need an access to ftp in order to fix it. Please send it to my private email [email protected]

teitbite
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:44 pm
Hi

I have passed Your access to programmers. Will inform You as soon as they will reply.

teitbite
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:15 pm
Hi

Programmers has fixed it on Your site by adjusting file /js/pthososwipe.min.js in line 2978
It was caused by a conflict with some other script You are using, there is no such problem on a clean installation.

GK User
Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:40 pm
Many thanks. Much appreciated guys!!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:26 pm
Hi

Sorry it tool so long, I've made a mistake and forgot to attache a bugtracker to any of them ;/ Sorry for that. Closing this thread now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.