Problems on Touch screens mod_image_show_gk4

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 am
Hi,

After some time the page is online I noticed a strange error in mod_image_show_gk4.

The error is happening only on touch enabled devices (I tested on two android 7 devices). I have a module enabled in frontend, but when I need to "scroll down" using my fingers the entire right section of the slide show doesn't move at all (when I touch on the lefter part I can move down the page with my fingers).

When inspecting in chrome (developer tools) I see this error (when clicking on the banner):
Code: Select all

engine.js:102 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (engine.js:102)
 at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js?f0d6ef3…:3)
 at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (jquery.min.js?f0d6ef3…:3)

I checked for potential CSS errors, but I couldn't find any ...

You can reproduce the error here: 360karting.com (the first banner is mod_image_show_gk4 ver 1.55, Joomla 3.7.2)

Please someone to point me in the right direction to solve the problem.

Best regards.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:12 am
Hi

Have You fixed this problem? I do not see any errors in console and have no problem sliding the mobile screen on several of my devces: Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, Huawei P8 Lite, Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Duos.

GK User
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:04 pm
No, the problem is still there.

Please check this video: https://youtu.be/wZmRmSa9A1U

Thank you
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:16 pm
Hi

I think this error is a product of Chrom's dev tool, becuase I'm not able to recreate it outside of it. Any actual mobile device I'm testing Your site with acts correctly. I have no problem to slide at all. I'm sorry, but I do not know how to help with it since we only prepare tools to run with standard setups and dev tools are adding a lot of extra codding to websites, so it's not possible to predict all of this addons.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.