Firefox sidebar modules and others are not visible

September 07 Joomla Templates
GK User
Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:07 am
I have serious problems with site in FASHION. Display properly in Chrome. In Firefox sidebar modules and others are not visible. Neither links work and navigability of the site:

http://www.barriodelcarmen.net/nube/

THANKS
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:29 am
On my Firefox the sidebar is loading but after 1 sec. You have a lot of JavaScript errors in your site which comes from cloudflare.min.js - this is probably script from some 3rd party extension. Please disable this module/component and check results.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 am
Thanks

miguel
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:10 am
Hi,

I have similar problem with the Fashion template.
The side bars (left and right) are not showing on Chrome (v21.0.1180.89) or safari (v6.0). It works great on firefox (14.0.1 and 15.0.1).
I'm on OS X 10.7.4 using MAMP 1.9 as local server.

it's as if these browser see a small screen even when the screen is large. Which results in hiding the category menu block on the left and the 2 right columns are shifted below the main content. And the main content is now 100% wide.

To add more info, note that this is happening on a default install of he fashion quick_start installation. Nothing else has been added or installed. Just a plain install of the fashion quick_start.

any idea how, what could cause this?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:21 am
I should also add that the same issue is happening with other template on the demo site such as Music, Creative
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 pm
Please look at this image >> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6620832/chrome_music.png

All templates are working great for me on the same Chrome version.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.