Coupon code save button not applying discount

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:36 am
Report this post
http://www.pinkchella.com

If you add a product, and upon checkout type in the coupon code (PinkChella), the button does not function.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:46 am
Report this post
Hi

Please switch template to one of joomla default ones and check if it works than. If it does than send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. If not than You need to report it to Virtuemart support.

GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:23 pm
Report this post
It worked after switching to another template. Sending you login details now.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:36 am
Report this post
Hi

I got Your access, but You forgot to tell me the coupon code to check the problem :) Can You please provide it as well ?

GK User
Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:48 am
Report this post
PinkChella is the coupon code
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:35 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please try rename /html/com_virtuemart/cart/default.php to /html/com_virtuemart/cart/_default.php and check if it works than.

Meanwhile I'll send Your access to our programmers for more testing.

teitbite
Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:03 pm
Report this post
Hi

I have an answer from programmers and I'm afraid what I've adviced to rename the file is the only option. We do not support joomla 2.5 for some time already and most probably newest VM does not come along with outdated styles. Sorry.

GK User
Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:54 pm
Report this post
I renamed the file but the coupon code still does not work.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:20 pm
Report this post
I fixed it by copying /html/com_virtuemart/cart folder from storebox template into the instyle template. Weird, but it worked. I hope I don't run into future problems with this since there is no solution and I'm using a work around.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:41 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm glad it's working, but I must say I can't believe the solution You did :) Great job. This files are based on standard VM file, so You should not have any problems using this one.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.