Login, registration and cart popup in different position

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:17 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I moved login, registration and cart to different position (topnav->topbar) of InStyle template. But modules not working there. I tried it by menu items, but nothing. Could you write me, how I can make running popup login / cart with number of products on different position?

http://www.toolcarrier.com

Thank you,
Tomas
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:50 pm
Report this post
Hello,

The cart will work when you add the "gk-cart" CSS class to the menu item. The login popup is strictly connected with the "gkLogin" ID. But you can change this behaviour - please replace all references:

Code: Select all
document.id('gkLogin')

to:

Code: Select all
document.getElement('.gk-login')

in file js/gk.scripts.js - then the login popup will work with menu item with added "gk-login" CSS class.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:54 pm
Report this post
Thank you. Login working but cart not. No pop up, no number of product beside of cart. Class added but not working. Why?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:52 am
Report this post
Please try to create a menu item with
gk-cart CSS class
Administrator

GK User
Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:30 pm
Report this post
I did it, but still not working. I tried to add cart module to, but it solve just display number of products added to cart.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:40 am
Report this post
You have to publish a cart module on the "cart" module position - it is connected with the cart popup.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 am
Report this post
I forgot, thank you very much.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:52 am
Report this post
tomas.stancl wrote:Thank you. Login working but cart not. No pop up, no number of product beside of cart. Class added but not working. Why?

I don't find out document.id in my js/gk.scripts.js - InStyle template. Help
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.