No description on product page

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Report this post
I have disabled every plugin and replace all template css files. What is causing this. I really need help. I transitioned from the storebox template to the instyle template and have had nothing but problems getting this to work properly. There are over 500 products in the store so I wouldn't want to re-add these to a new install...please help

http://pinkchella.com/index.php/shop-by ... ime-detail

I just need the descriptions to work
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:54 pm
Report this post
I alleviated this error by copying the js folder from "template/storebox/js" to "template/instyle/js" ...why would this be the solution.. although it is working, I need to know why I need to input files from a separate template to get things working. I started with the storebox quickstart a few months ago, but then used the instyle template to re - do the site (not the quickstart). Why would these issues arise?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:50 pm
Report this post
I'm already trying to help you in other thread. Please do not duplicate same questions.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.