Can't access virtuemart categories with NSP GK5 in mainbody

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu May 25, 2017 6:09 pm
Report this post
Hi,
I just updated Joomla and several extensions.
However, since that, I'm no longer able to access my categories from frontpage virtuemart's menu if I have a News Show Pro GK5 module placed in mainbody position.
The URL changes and it's correct but it only loads the module again. If I place it in sidebar, everything works ok...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri May 26, 2017 5:49 pm
Report this post
I just replaced
.../components/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/categories.php

for the old file (before the update). I don't know exactly what's the difference but the problem with I referred before is gone!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 27, 2017 2:17 pm
Report this post
Hi

Actually Your issue is related to menu structure. If You will publish a module in "mainbody" module position than it will replace the component. So when some component lacks landing pages (a categoty layout in menu) it will be displayed in whatever page the link to it was clicked. If it's replaced by a module than result will be as described.

Please read this for more details https://www.gavick.com/documentation/qu ... s-working/

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.