Product not adding to cart

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 pm
Report this post
Hello there,
yesterday i noticed a problem with the cart.

When i add a product to the cart the modal popup is showing up and i can select the "show cart" button but card remains empty.
If i select the "continue shopping" Button cart is updated. Now i can click on the cart (right top corner) and products are showing in card correctly.

For a temporary solution i've disabled the modal popup in vm configuration. So users are directly forwarded to the cart.

Im using Joomla 3.6.4, Virtuemart 3.0.18 am PHP 7.0.13
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:32 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:42 am
Report this post
Hello and thanks for the reply.

On my live site i disables modal cart popup. To ensure customers can buy products.
But you can have a look at my test site haendler.2thaut.de (maybe you will get ssl error). The problme here is the same as on my live site.

Kevin
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp to this copy I got link to already. I need to check why isn't it working for You. I've just installed it again and have no problem.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.