Recreating the Instyle template w/o quick start

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:56 am
Report this post
I want to replicate the look and feel of Instyle before I launch it on my website, I just installed it yesturday (it is 12:49am here ;) ) and I have already figured out the grid, side header and footer sections and replacing the top menu. I just can not figure out how to get the Best Sellers and the blog section to have the same look. I did download K2 for blog section as noted in the quick setup but I still do not know how to replicate the look. Did you use image show to create both of this items or the grid feature replicated?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:48 am
Report this post
Hi

Here You will find most of the content and settings used: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... on/instyle

But for a perfect copying I would suggest to install Quickstart in a different location to have something to compare.

GK User
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:30 am
Report this post
I just need to ratios for the grids, I think I have everything else. Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:07 am
Report this post
Hi

The very first link on this article is a link to JASON file with settings for this template. It has grids in it as well.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.