Virtuemart Social Share Button.

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:26 pm
Report this post
Hello, it's possible to add the social buttons to the Virtuemart product details page ?
I have installed Social 2s but when share a product page to facebook not share a product page but only home page.
Thanks.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:05 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sure there are some ready plugins for that or You can simply generate the code for that app at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/pl ... are-button and than add it manually into the code of /html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php

GK User
Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:57 pm
Report this post
Hello, I find a plug in for VirtueMart to share product but if I enter as registered client and not active URL Sef this plug in not function but if I active URL Sef, if i clic in category page from Category Menu (left zone) display always cart page and not category page clicked.
How resolve it ?
Thanks.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:39 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please show me examples of what You mean, because I do not understand. What is the url to Your site, so I also can check?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.