2 glitches with website

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:10 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I currently have 2 issues with the site. please can you help? link is http://www.stockclearancelines.com

1. text separator for Accessories not showing in CHILDREN menu, despite it being setup.

2. menu going behind search button causing items to be missed from the WOMENS menu.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:01 pm
Report this post
Lets start with searchbox - its not an issue with template but with search module. It uses z-index of 10000 which is incredibly high value and should never be used this way. You might try fix it by editing: /templates/gk_instyle/css/override.css and adding at its end:
Code: Select all
div.GeniusAjaxInputMaster {
    z-index: 900;
}

Remember to enable "CSS override" in template settings - advanced section.

If it goes with text separator, could you please be more specific?

GK User
Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:59 pm
Report this post
hi

Can you please advise why this is happening to the template? The blank lines on both sides of the menu are not aligned as they should be.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:50 pm
Report this post
It looks fine on my browser. Could you please be more specific (os, browser, version).

GK User
Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:27 pm
Report this post
hi

the same problem is happening again.

This time the accessories menu is missing! please help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat May 07, 2016 3:30 pm
Report this post
Hi

Any update please? I have attached the screenshot of the problem - the main menu for WOMEN and MEN has the menu items messed up. Can you please help me fix asap - its been going on for a while.

menuproblem.PNG
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.