facebook login not responding

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:05 am
Report this post
Hello, i have never managed to make any facebook logins (i think in 3 or 4 different gavick templates) to work, i believe that i have set up correctly so the facebook app as the template settings. Anyway the facebook login does nothing, when you press it nothing happens.

Can anybody please advise, it makes me crazy not to be able to fix it!

Thanks in advance.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:52 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:26 pm
Report this post
Same here, would be glad if you could help me out. The problem is the after i press the 'Login with Facebook' the login is set to Facebook instead of the facebook login popup window.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:15 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid login with facebook can no longer be implemented from template's side, so we were forced to remove this option entirely, please update templates to the latest version, so all code for it will be removes and replace it with some 3rd party plugin.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.