Problems installing quickstart pack

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:39 pm
Report this post
i install english version of instyle quickstart pack but i have thi error:

inStyle
Table 'Sqlxxxxx_5.#__virtuemart_categories_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT DISTINCT c.virtuemart_category_id AS CID FROM #__virtuemart_product_categories AS cx LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_categories_en_gb AS c ON cx.virtuemart_category_id = c.virtuemart_category_id LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_products_en_gb AS content ON cx.virtuemart_product_id = content.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_categories AS cat ON c.virtuemart_category_id = cat.virtuemart_category_id WHERE ( c.virtuemart_category_id = 8 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 9 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 10 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 14 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 11 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 17 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 13 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 12 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 1 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 2 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 3 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 15 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 4 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 6 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 16 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 5 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 7 )
It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that.

the version of virtuemart is it correct?

I also get an error when i install the language (following your demo guide) , it say that can't connect to the server.

can you help me, Please?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:53 pm
Report this post
i installed the new version of virtuemart, but now there is an error in the categories, the template disappear and i can see only the categories without the template.

how can i upload an image to show you the error?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:42 am
Report this post
I think there is a problem in template override for virtuemart's category and categories. The product page is ok.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:09 pm
Report this post
i think the error is in the override's file:
templates/gk_instyle/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php

is the error in line 198 ?

How can I fix it?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:15 pm
Report this post
I fix the problem installing jqueryeasy plugin .
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:09 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Thank You for shearing. Closing this thread now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.