Disable data-scroll-reveal

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:38 pm
Report this post
Hi there
Unfortunately my client doesn't like the "flying-in" titles and stuff... :roll:
Could you please tell me where I can disable this function for modules with "big-title" suffix. I couldn't find anything neither in html\com_custom nor in the most common stylesheets like gkstuff or template... And as well for the contact form which flies in from right, how can I disable that?
http://www.damitten.ch
Thanks and kind regards,
emarbee
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:24 pm
Report this post
Hello,

The easiest way to disable this effect will be removing the following code from the layouts/default.php file:

Code: Select all
<script type="text/javascript">
      if(window.getSize().x > 600) {
         document.getElements('.title-left .header').setProperty('data-scroll-reveal', 'enter left and move 50px over 0.45s').addClass('scroll-revealed');
         document.getElements('.title-right .header').setProperty('data-scroll-reveal', 'enter right and move 50px over 0.45s').addClass('scroll-revealed');
         document.getElements('.big-title .header').each(function(header, i) {
            if(!header.hasClass('scroll-revealed') && !header.getProperty('data-scroll-reveal')) {
               header.setProperty('data-scroll-reveal', 'enter from the top and move 50px over 0.45s').addClass('scroll-revealed');
            }
         });
         window.scrollReveal = new scrollReveal();
      }
   </script>
Administrator

GK User
Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:03 am
Report this post
Hi dziudek
Ok thanks very much for your help, I just commented it out, in case the client want's it back :-)
Regards,
emarbee
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.