header1 image and k2 item creating thumbnail

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:32 am
Report this post
Hi,

We are trying to get header1 background photo in full size but it comes out every time just upper half of the photo.
I saw on other post on the forum you suggested a code

.gk-header1 {
background-size: 100% auto;
}

can you please tell me if this is the right code for this problem and where to add this code in the html code of the header1?

Also,

We have uploaded photos as items in K2 kategories and if we turn on the option "create thumbnail" the preview of photos in thumbnails is generic and we can not find the option to crop the photo to thumbnail size they way we want. Is there another way to do this except PHP GD library (that is suggested on the template)

Thank you!!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:59 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please use this code in override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

If You will not use create thumbnail option than big image will be used and page speed will drop. Also I believe some other extentions needs GD library as well and it's easy to install.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.