My Loyal Team

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon May 05, 2014 2:34 pm
Report this post
In My Loyal Team
changed names on the original code and the horizontal visual order was lost .
That I can do to recover the original order.

[url]graphictime.co/gtime/[/url]

Thanks

CODE:
<div class="gkTeam" data-cols="4" data-pages="1">
<div>
<div class="active">
<figure data-scroll-reveal="enter from the top and move over 0.4s" data-fb="#" 50px data-twitter="#" data-gplus="#"> <span> < img src = " / gtime/images/demo/team_1.jpg "alt = " Team member " / > < / span > <figcaption data-scroll-reveal="enter from the bottom and move over 0.4s after 0.1s"> 50px <h3> John Hammond < / h3 > <small> CEO , Creative Manager < / small> < / figcaption > < / figure>
<figure data-scroll-reveal="enter from the top and move over 0.4s after 0.2s" 50px data-fb="#" data-twitter="#" data-gplus="#"> <span> < img src = " / gtime/images/demo/team_2.jpg " alt = "Team member" / > < / span > <figcaption data-scroll-reveal="enter from the bottom and move over 0.4s after 50px 0.3s"> Dennis <h3> Hawkings < / h3 > <small> Lead Developer < / small> < / figcaption > < / figure>
<figure data-scroll-reveal="enter from the top and move over 0.4s after 0.4s" 50px data-fb="#" data-twitter="#" data-gplus="#"> <span> < img src = " / gtime/images/demo/team_3.jpg " alt = "Team member" / > < / span > <figcaption data-scroll-reveal="enter from the bottom and move over 0.4s after 50px 0.5s"> Tom <h3> Weerd < / h3 > <small> General manager < / small> < / figcaption > < / figure>
<figure data-scroll-reveal="enter from the top and move over 0.4s after 0.6s" 50px data-fb="#" data-twitter="#" data-gplus="#"> <span> < img src = " / gtime/images/demo/team_4.jpg " alt = "Team member" / > < / span > <figcaption data-scroll-reveal="enter from the bottom and move over 0.4s after 50px 0.7s"> <h3> John Doe < / h3 > <small> Webmaster < / small> < / figcaption > < / figure>
< / div >
< / div >
< / div >
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 05, 2014 3:42 pm
Report this post
Hi

Here You will find an orginal HTML code: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wp ... frame=true

Please while make changes to this disable using editor in settings of Your user, since some of HTML5 can be stripped from editor and causing this issue.

GK User
Mon May 05, 2014 8:05 pm
Report this post
worked deactivating the editor. There is a solution with activated editore?

and to enable each social buttons where networks?

Thanks
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 07, 2014 10:29 am
Report this post
Hi

I believe You can configure editor not to strip html5 code, but that is a question to editor creators about how to make it.

GK User
Sat May 10, 2014 6:31 pm
Report this post
What version of PHP using John?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 12, 2014 10:35 am
Report this post
Hi

I believe any version since 5.3.x will do. Probably earlier as well, but it's always better to have newest version installed. Why do you ask?

GK User
Mon May 12, 2014 1:44 pm
Report this post
I believe You can not configure editor to strip html5 code, but That is a question to editor acerca creators how to make it.

But in the case of template originally "John" brings TinyMCE editor to strip html5 code?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 13, 2014 9:27 pm
Report this post
Hi

Editor comes with joomla not template and an option to strip some of the html is to protect website from user who may add possibly dngerous code. That's why we cannot disable it, but still a newest inventions are needs to be put somehow. That's why disabling editor in some cases is neccessary.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.