news pro gk5 shows error

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:44 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I have installed the John template on my website. So far so good.....
But I have had a very difficult time adding photo's in K2 articles (the program would stop while uploading the pictures. Then I made some updates using the joomla control panel, thinking this might solve the problem, but right now my website is showing:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC in /home/judith/domains/judithdejonge.eu/public_html/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/view.php on line 22

Help! :shock:
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:31 pm
Report this post
Hi

The path in error message got cut. Can you repeat it. Also please send an access to joomla panel and FTP so I'll fix it.

teitbite
Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:36 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Looks like I will not need an ftp access after all, so please do not send it. Problem is that Your PHP version is too low. Please update it to 5.3.10 at least.

GK User
Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:50 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I have updated the ftp version, so the website is functional again. Thank you. But now it seems that there is a problem with module positions Bottom 1 and bottom 4. The layout is wrong, and I can't figure out why..... I have tried to enter the right html code, but it doesn't have any effect. I would like these module positions to show pictures and animations like in the demo. Can you help?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:19 pm
Report this post
Hi

You are missing <figcaption> tags which are from HTML5. Please do not use TinyMCE editor since it's stripping this code off.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.