Problem with scroll down and gkAnimate

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:59 am
Report this post
Hi there
Thanks for this fantastic template, I just love it!

But I have two problems on my landingpage: http://damitten.ch.davinci.sui-inter.net/

As you can see, the Scroll-Down Button is in a strange place and not as it should be at the bottom of the image. In override.css I only changed the font-color, font-size and width, nothing else. Can you tell me where the problem comes from?

And: Even though my leading two sentences have the class
Code: Select all
<p class="gkAnimate active">
they are not animated (underneath the title). I don't know why...

Thanks very much for your advice and kind regards,
emarbee

PS: Please don't judge the background-image, I'll get a better one soon ;-)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:04 pm
Report this post
ok second problem solved, I've seen that I just need to remove the "active", now it works. First problem with Scroll down still exists though...
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please go to user settings and disable using editor there, than edit the module. You need to remove the <p></p> from arount the scroll button which are added by editor by default. So line with the button should only be:

Code: Select all
<a class="gkScrollDown gkAnimate reverse active" href="#haus-damitten">Erfahren Sie mehr</a>

GK User
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:04 pm
Report this post
aww perfect teitbite, thanks a lot! it works now!
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.