background image for header

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:59 am
Report this post
Hello!
I understand that this issue has been discussed many times, but the proposed solution on the forum have not solved my problem ...
I changed the background image in template header by editing the html code of the corresponding module, but it is not displayed.
Actions taken by me:
- I have overrided the suffix "frontpage" for the ID of the module - nothing has changed;
- I set the path to the background image in override.css - picture became visible but necessary classes are not applicable for this module.
The cache is disabled.
My site is made in three languages, you can see the correct functioning of the module for the English language that I set up earlier, and it works well. But the module does not work correctly for the other two languages.
URL: http://katelier.com.ua/
Can you please specify the order of action to solve it.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:09 pm
Report this post
Hi

Each language has a different Home element. You need to add page class suffix for every of those pages.

Page class suffix is a different thing than module class suffix, an example of how it works can be found here: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... omla-pages

GK User
Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:34 pm
Report this post
Problem was solved by removing the tag<p></p>, which appeared in the html-code of module a strange way. everything now works fine.
Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Great to hear it. I'm closing this thread now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.