Home screen Android

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:02 am
Report this post
Hi,
A strange thing, or rather two.
On the Google home screen on my smartphone, it is shown Gavick logo instead of the site logo.
Cattura.JPG

The same thing happens with the email (on HubSpot shows the Gavick logo instead of mine) .
Cattura2.JPG

I have to configure something that I missed?
Regards.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:20 am
Report this post
Hi

Please tell me the url to the example when I will be able to see this. I need to check where this logo is comming from. I think it may be a Gravatar attached to an email in joomla configuration.

GK User
Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:05 am
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please tell me the url to the example when I will be able to see this. I need to check where this logo is comming from. I think it may be a Gravatar attached to an email in joomla configuration.

Hi,
I had configured the template to update these lines:
Code: Select all
 <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://www.sitename.it/templates/gk_john_s/images/touch-device.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed" href="http://www.sitename.it/templates/gk_john_s/images/touch-device.png">

Now works!
Tank You.
Best Regards
Gioacchino
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:00 pm
Report this post
Hi

Yes, joomla only covers the most common icon. If You want all of them than I recommend using one of online favicon generators and than put the code generated to /layout/blocks/head.php

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.