K2 Article navigation

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:10 pm
Report this post
Hi I am happy with how I have set up John S template so far except I can not get navigation/pagination on the K2 Articles in the two NSP modules to show.
When you select an image and click through (to the pop up and then click on popup) to K2 article it has no no pagination or navigation. It only has links which I have turned off for my uses.
I have all navigation and pagination checked to show in items and items in category layouts checked but still they wont show.
Arrows and cross show in pop up well but nothing when you dig down through to the article/K2 Item

Any advise apreciated.
thanks
tom
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:39 pm
Report this post
Hi

Do You mean a "Portfolio2" style in NSP ? Please tell me the url to Your site and send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:20 am
Report this post
Yes I do mean portfolio2 style in NSP
will send PM
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:50 am
Report this post
Hi

Thank You for the url. now I understand. Popup is only showing on frontpage, I can see naviagation there working ok. When You will click an image in this popup You are being redirected to a regular page which is not a popup anymore, but a K2 item layout. This layout does not provide a pagination as on frontpage. You can enable Navigation in K2 Category settings which will display titles of previous and next article below the text.

For the menu: it was prepared to work a little bit different. If You have an ability to look into quickstart You will see that subpages has a different template style and a different menu attached to it. The one You are using was prepared to be used on frontpage only.

BUT

There is an easy way to make this menu work, just change it's URL's to have a full domain path with "www". Example: http://www.mydomai.com/#gkMainbodyBottom

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.