Portfolio Home page issue

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:31 am
Report this post
Hi
I am having trouble with my website chemocookeryclub.com. I have used the Portfolio template but cannot set it up so that a visitor can click on the item and go in to the section without the picture changing to a preview of the words. HELP!

:-(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:51 am
Report this post
Perhaps with I give a bit more detail someone will respond?
I have a website called chemocookeryclub.com and I am rebuilding it at present using the portfolio template which I love. So I have set up the home page in such a way that there is an image for each section however when someone hovers over the image, words appear and visitors do not know to click on the words. I have tried changing the template settings so that visitors can click on the image without the words appearing but when I do so the image becomes unclickable and does not link to the section. Is there no way to make the image clickable without the words appearing? Please feel free to check what I mean by going to http://chemocookeryclub.com/index.php
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
.item--transition-fast {
    opacity: 0;
    transition: none 0s ease 0s ;
}

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.