GK News Show Pro Widget Configurations

April 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:03 pm
I'm using the GK News Show Pro Widget for displaying posts on our frontpage. I have it set just as the Demo is set up. But I would like for the title of the post and an excerpt to display at all times. I've tried other settings and options within this widget, but I can't figure out anything that does in the same thumbnail display layout of the demo (which is what I like for the layout of the featured images and as a grid). I have it set for 4 columns and 2 rows for when we have more posts.

http://movetotraveling.amaliavida.com/
*It's the section just below the header.

The other thing is that the category filtering doesn't seem to be working. If I click on one of the categories it doesn't do anything regarding the images / posts listed there.

Thanks.
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:24 am
Hi,

In this area, there's Portfolio wrapper of News Show Pro used - it's a kind of additional mode of News Show Pro prepared especially for the John theme and unfortunately you can't change other options here, you can only change the settings from Portfolio options tab (row, columns count, popup, thumbnail dimensions).

It's possible to change it, but it's a customization beyond our technical support, guys from tidycustoms.net can do it for you.

Regarding the category filter - could you send me a private message with backend access? Then I'll try to help you with that.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.