Blank page / module error?

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:26 pm
Report this post
I installed this template with QuickStart on Joomla 3, then updated Joomla to it's latest version right away on the back end. After about 5 minutes front end went totally blank as you can see: www.ts-print.com/joomla
I then moved the original modules folder and plugin folder using an ftp client software and it helped for another 5 minutes, then the page went blank again. I tried looking for the error log but couldn't find it. Back end works just fine. Any help on this one?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:24 pm
Report this post
Hi.
right now I saw some content on it.
Joomla and template is stable so it must be something connected with your clicks (skills) or hosting is poor.
--
Besides I suggest to enable option to show Maximum errors - you will find it in Global Configuration area.
So each time you would see something ... a error message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:41 am
Report this post
Thanks Oscar!
Yes, by unpublishing modules 'my works' and 'my blog' I managed to get it up and working. I did a clean install several times and it was always blank from the beginning so it must be something to do with hosting and the modules. I tried tweaking some memory and time settings on the server end but to be honest my skills with servers are quite limited...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:30 am
Report this post
We, moderators, also cannot edit your sever settings anyway :whistle:
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.