Can't Find Features section

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:58 pm
Report this post
Joomla 3.7.0
John template

I can't seem to find the template features section. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Joe
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:52 pm
Report this post
jwmayo wrote:Joomla 3.7.0
John template

I can't seem to find the template features section. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

My John template installation seems to be missing a number of tabs under Templates->Options. The template functions fine but I am unable to modify site settings, logo, etc. How do I get access to the remaining Options (e.g. Features, Advance, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 pm
Report this post
SOLVED: I reinstalled the template from scratch again, cleared cache and everything is working now.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 04, 2017 8:55 am
Report this post
Hi

Yes, templaes has been updated for the newest joomla recently. So if anyone was using our templates before joomla 3.7, templates will need to be updated now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.