K2 module not working after update

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:28 pm
Report this post
After update to joomla 3.4.4 the module "check out my hot work" that connects k2 articles to image gallery not showing images anymore. it works on 3.4.3. After update i get a blank page with a mysql error turning off the module and the page works again. did try republish module but then it only shows title of module.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:42 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please tell me what is the error message and tyr update template and module to the latest versions. Than check again.

GK User
Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:59 am
Report this post
Was blank page with 1064 error, then i updated and republished the News Show Pro GK5, the error gone but still not showing any images ( all plugins are updated)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:42 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please tell me the url to Your site send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:04 pm
Report this post
did you get the login message i sent in private
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:31 pm
Report this post
Hi

Yes I did. Problem was that module was configured to show K2 images while You had all images in content of article, so I switched image source option to "First news image" and now it works.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.