NSP GK5 for mobile in News Blocks

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:12 pm
Report this post
Hi,
i'd like to know, if it possible to make an override to force display the nsp gk5 module in News Blocks style on mobiles also if is set on 2 columns for desktop view.

Thank you for your help
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:07 am
Report this post
Hi, i geni it doing 2 modules and adding a class "only-mobile" and one "no-mobile"

Is this a good way?

I'd always like to know, on template john's, how i may change colors in this module layout... Thank you
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 am
Report this post
Hi

Using only-mobile" and one "no-mobile is a good idea, just check if it wors. Not every module position can use this elements.

This template has color schemes, just pick one You wish to use and if color is not right, edit file /css/style/styleX.css and replace the hex value of color to Your own.

GK User
Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:10 am
Report this post
Hi, i tried to do it, but i still visualize black for .invert instead of the color i want.

You may see it at www.co-de-sign.it on the home page.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:18 am
Report this post
Sorry, i finally found it out in module nsp style.css... Thank you and sorry to make you waste time
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:12 pm
Report this post
Hi

Greta to hear it. It wasn't a waste of time if my tips helped You. Closing this thread now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.