Portfolio Template question

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu May 05, 2016 6:29 pm
Report this post
I am trying to create a website where the portfolio titles behind the images can be clicked on to go to the content page. The standard template only links to the content page if the actually words are clicked upon as opposed to the title. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I will give you an example, page link:

http://chemocookeryclub.com/index.php/r ... reat-start

There are 14 items in on the main page and because the images are quite small, I am seeking to alter it so that visitors can just click on the title/image and be directed to the content page.

Hope that makes sense. All help is welcome.

Simon
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri May 06, 2016 7:49 am
Report this post
Found it please ignore :-)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 09, 2016 11:48 am
Report this post
Hi

Oh, ok. I was just going to work on that. Can You please share the solution in case someone else will be looking for an answer to similar question ?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.