Problem with contact form (GK Contact plugin)

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:28 pm
Report this post
Hello,
I have a problem with contact form (GK Contact plugin) in John Joomla template.

After filling out all the fields and clicking send button, I always receive an error message (screenshot in attachment).
How do I fix this?

Server and mail settings are OK, because Joomla sends a test message without any problems.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:27 pm
Report this post
Hi

In rest_files package in template download section You will find a contact plugin. Please update it.

GK User
Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:43 am
Report this post
Thanks. Works!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:39 pm
Report this post
Hi Gavickpro.

I'm using "John S. template" for Joomla. I don't know why there's an active "reload" below my gkcontact module. My website is iengwen.com

You can see the problem under Call US (https://www.iengwen.com/index.php/en/#contact). How do I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Peter
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:57 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not know what You have in mind. What is "active reload" ? Please explain what is the problem.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.