Alignment of section#gkContent and aside#gkSidebar

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:31 am
Report this post
Hello!

I would like to put on the same line the end of "section#gkContent" and "aside#gkSidebar" sections of my MSocial template. In fact if you check my web site:

http://www.venturaluca.com/portal/

you can note that there is a gap under the "section#gkContent" section because the end of the aside#gkSidebar section (in the sidebar position where you can find as last module that one with title "Da non perdere!") has a different alignment respect to the end of section#gkContent section (main content position).

How can I do to have the end of both "aside#gkSidebar" (sidebar position) and "section#gkContent" (main content position) sections on the same line?

I would like to have this effect independently if I connect to the web site with a desktop pc or a mobile device (so the solution must be web responsive like the template).

Thanks a lot in advance.

Luca
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:11 am
Report this post
Hi

I can see it on one line already. Have this been fixed or is it happening for a specific browser or device only? Please let me know.

GK User
Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:45 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

I can see it on one line already. Have this been fixed or is it happening for a specific browser or device only? Please let me know.

No, it hasn't been fixed. It is still present and I checked it in Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome and Firefox (see screen shoot in attach).

Let me know,

thanks.

Luca
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:18 pm
Report this post
Hi

Och, You've meant bottom part. I'm afraid best way is my adding some more content to the component part. Both content and sidebar parts are dynamic, so it's not possible to attach a fixed height to either one of them. You may try using this in override.css

Code: Select all
.frontpage #gkContent {
    min-height: 1044px;
}

but as soon as content will change it may require adjustments.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.