ergonomic mobile layout

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:35 pm
Report this post
Can You support me to make a more ergonomic UI for mobile version ? I think this will be apreciated for all your gavick jomsocial templates users.
Thank you in advance for your support !

P.S. Maybe applying the same script that already cut the text near icons on the stream box options ( Status / Photos / Videos / Events ) in mobile or small tablet use.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:53 am
Report this post
I might suggest this as a template improvement. I'll let you know when I'll get an answer.

GK User
Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:50 pm
Report this post
The answer is "maybe" but sadly, not soon (with next big update).

GK User
Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:09 pm
Report this post
It's good also someday, then never ! :) ... thank you ! I will think more interesting sollutions to improuve the ui of jomsocial. Thank you for your support ! regards to Gavick team !
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:39 pm
Report this post
There is an actual chance for this improvement. The only question is "when"... We have lot of things that needs to be done, but maybe with next gavern release it will be ready :).

GK User
Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 pm
Report this post
Any good news about my improuvment wish ?!
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.