Grid Box Empty - Error: specified module position doesn't ex

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Report this post
No matter what I try to do the last grid box is empty ... just has "Error: Specified module position doesn't exist or is blank!"

I have all the grid blocks set up and have the right amount of grids in grid1 position and all enabled...but for some reason, no matter what I do, I can't figure out how to remove that error.

attached is my grid blocks

http://www.pimafriends.com/meculpanew
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:30 pm
Report this post
Hallo, as I said/wrote in our WIKI:
If one day you will see this message “Error: Specified module position doesn’t exist or is blank!” – it means that you probably made a small mistake. For example you forgot to assign module to this same menu position as The Grid or you made a spelling mistake in the name of the module position.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Report this post
Hi I have the same problem, can't figure this out at all. Using the GK news template Joomla 2.5 with K2 and want the grid set up on my blog section only.

The only thing I notice is I don't have the mygrid1 module position in my template, do I need to create this myself?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:33 pm
Report this post
The only thing I notice is I don't have the mygrid1 module position in my template, do I need to create this myself?

Yes and No.
No - because you don't have to add new position in template code.
Yes - because you have to create a new virtual name only. Just put a name in Position field.
new-virtual--module-position.png
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.