grid display collapsed with chrome after migrtae GK grid

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:59 pm
Report this post
On a J2.5 website, after update grid extension (Grid GK5) all my configuration on home page are "collapsed" with chrome and with IE multiple blank space between all grid construction
as see in attachement

site http://www.ccdsghardaia.org

I also try to migrate this site to J!3 on a test site and ;... same error :oops:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:20 pm
Report this post
Hi
I try some customization configuration, error seems to be in relation with mootools/jquery.. I try to disable Mootools and activate jquery..afeter this grid load with no content, then re-enable mootools and gri load correctly after a few seconds ...
what about correct configuration ?
What about configuration in J!3.6 where MooTools seams not to be used by default ?

thx
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:29 am
Report this post
Hi

It's hard to tell what the problem can be. It may be a conflict between template and modules style and maybe just module style needs to be disable or some javascript issue. I would need to see this site life (I mean site on Joomla 3.6) to tell anything.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.