Grid module not working

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 pm
Report this post
Hello!

I made my web site (http://www.venturaluca.com/portal) using Jooma CMS (ver.3.6.4) and I installed Msocial template (ver. 3.21.1). In "header" position I put one "Grid GK5" module that show images and photos in blocks. The problem is that, suddenly, this module doesn't load images any more and it remains blank while trying to load the images (see screen shoot in attach)! How come?

Thanks a lot.

Luca
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

Looks like some kind of a conflict. Try update module to the latest version and in it's settings switch to a fifferent library, if it's set to jQuery select mootools and the other way. If this will not help please send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:41 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Looks like some kind of a conflict. Try update module to the latest version and in it's settings switch to a fifferent library, if it's set to jQuery select mootools and the other way. If this will not help please send me an access to joomla panel.

Hello!!!

I sent to you a private message with all the data to access to my Joomla Admin panel :-)

Let me know,

Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:49 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've switched engine to mootools and everything is working now.

GK User
Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:12 pm
Report this post
How did you do it?

Thanks,

Luca
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:32 pm
Report this post
Hi

In module settings there is an option to use animation engine written in jQuery or in mootools. Those are javascript libraries. On most sites it's better to use jQuery, but in Your case there was some error in other module, so mootools has resolved it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.