How can I change size (%) of #gkContent?

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:47 pm
Report this post
Hello!!

In my web site www.venturaluca.com/portal (I use Joomla 3.6.5 and MSocial template ver. 3.21.1)
I would like to change (to reduce) in home page the size (in %) of #gkContent position because I need to increase the size of #gkSidebar position. I have checked that is by default size of #gkContent is equal to 77.25%. In fact when I see the code of my home page I find the following code:

#gkContent { width: 77.25%; }

I tried to modify above css code inserting in the Custom CSS Code section of "Advanced Settings" of MSocial template something like this:

#gkContent { width: 70%; }

but it doesn't work!! In fact when I load home page I am going on seeing the same old css code, that is to say the following one:

#gkContent { width: 77.25%; }

How can I do?

Thanks a lot.

Luca
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:14 am
Report this post
Hi

Try add a code like:

Code: Select all
body #gkSidebar {
    width: 36% !important;
}

to override.css file. It will override anything You may have there. If you need it on frontpage only use:

Code: Select all
body.frontpage #gkSidebar {
    width: 36% !important;
}

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.