How to align the end of two positions in Msocial template

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:05 pm
Report this post
In my web site (http://www.venturaluca.com/portal) I need that end of the area of div#gkTop2.gkCols3 position is equal to the end of the area of the section#gkContent position (I mean that both positions must terminate on the same baseline). I need to obtain this because - given that the template is web responsive - when I access to my web site using devices with small screens (smartphone and so on) can happen that modules I put in div#gkTop2.gkCols3 position go out the border od section#gkContent position. I attach a screen shoot that shows you the fact the the ends of both position is different (in light blue colour you can see the area of div#gkTop2.gkCols3 position that goes out the border of the area of section#gkContent position). Note that I am using Joomla 3.6.5 and Msocial template ver. 3.21.1. How can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Luca
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:26 am
Report this post
Hi

Height of those columns depends from the content placed in it. There is no script for equal heights. The closest You can get is by using min-height style:

Code: Select all
section#gkContent,
aside#gkSidebar {
    min-height: 750px;
}

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.