Notice and style of cookies plugin in joomla 3.7.3

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 pm
Report this post
Greetings I have 2 issues with the new cookies plugin:
1. I've got a Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/tgv/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/browser.php on line 282 on IOs Safari browser.
2. I need to how to make it look good in the style design with the template.
Thank you .... Check www.targoviste.ro to see it.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:39 pm
Report this post
Hi

1. This file is not connected with out products, so You need to report that to joomla developers.

2. Plugin comes with it's own style, You just need to enable it in template's configuration.

GK User
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:57 pm
Report this post
It is set to be Botom Dark .... On the template configuration cookie law tab BUT ... as u can see on www.targoviste.ro ... The plugin don't apear as bottom dark . Please investigate and advice.
Thank you
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm not sure if it's the same plugin, but as I've just seen on Your site it is at bottom of the screen and looks to be using dark style. So it looks to be fixed or replaced already.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.