problem with new k2 article from frontend

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:09 am
Report this post
Hello to all,
I'm developing a website with (M)social + k2 and I'm having a problem with the creation of a new article from the frontend.

The site development is of http://www.matrimonioinmaggiolone.com/dev
if you register everything works properly, you receive the email, you can access it at the time when you try to create a new Article k2 with the "aggiungi maggiolone" window that opens has only the button "log out."
If you want you can try the error you first hand testing inscription, then the inclusion of an article from the frontend ...

Until a few days ago everything worked correctly, I made some changes on translations but also disabling them still see the error ...

By controlling the url for the creation of a new article is: index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=itemform&task=add
but what I see when I click on the menu item: index.php?option=com_users&view=login&return=aHR0cDovL21hdHJpbW9uaW9pbm1hZ2dpb2xvbmUuY29tL2Rldi9pbnNlcmlzY2ktbWFnZ2lvbG9uZS5odG1s&tmpl=component

This makes me think that could be a problem with the login (k2 does not see that they are properly authenticated?) But the thing that makes me thrilled is that until Thursday (the day when I did the last tests) everything worked great .. .

I do not know where to bang my head, I tried reinstalling k2 but nothing ... I tried to create a simple article joomla and what works ...
Many thanks in advance to those who will give me a hand ...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:55 am
Report this post
Update:
I try to change template (with Beez 2) and all works...
I change again with my template and it works again...
It's so strange...
:(
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:21 am
Report this post
Hi

This could have happened because of couple of reasons.

- shared session resource, when for example you are logged to the site on 2 different tabs in browser
- lack of space on either database, so session was written incorrectly or on server if file is a method to deal with sessions
- cache, which I thing happened here since it's the element beaing cleared when switching templates

GK User
Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:20 am
Report this post
Hello,
the website still have the problem...
One friend try to make a registration but have problems...

Try solving one of the possibly causes... the chace... how can I fix it?
I didn't install any cache module or plugin... are there a module/plugin installed by default? I try to search it but ilI don't find anything...
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:19 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel to my email [email protected] I'll take a look.

GK User
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 pm
Report this post
you have an email...
;)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:42 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. I may be wrong since I do not understand or know how Your site should work, but I think problem is with with menu link. You should use a type of K2 "Item edit form" instead of external links. The problem than may be that registering on it's own may not be enough to be added to group allowed to add new items, but this can be configured in K2 user groups.

GK User
Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:14 pm
Report this post
The registration ad editing of the items work good but sometimes it don't work until I change the template with a different one, then I set again the right template and the website work again...
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:11 pm
Report this post
Hi

So You mean it works for some time and than it stops ? It sounds like a cache or connection problem. If it was a javascript conflict it would be there for good and a simple template switching would not fix it at all.

Unfortunately I have not experienced it even once, so I really cannot tell what can it be for sure, but is an url changed to /accedi ? If yes than I would say that the session life has ended or new token has been generated.

Does loggin out and than logging back in resolve this problem ?

GK User
Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:18 pm
Report this post
Hello,
yes it's correct... it works for some times and than it stops.
I think it's a cache problem too but I didn't use any cache plugin or module...

"accedi" means "log in" in italian... maybe the change depends from the alias in the menu item... I'll check it!

Loggin out and loggin back in don't solve the problem... to solve it I have to change template, clear the cache and change the template again...
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:02 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but I was testing it pass couple of hours and it has never shown me the site with "Log out" instead of k2 adding page. I can see cache is enabled so should have seen this problem by now. I've even waited till the connection time ends but it redirected me directly to login page instead. It may be a problem with brower or connection. Have You experienced that while using different computer/internet source ??

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.