Template problem with JomSocial (mobile version)

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:20 pm
Report this post
Hello,
I just realized that if you get onto JomSocial frontpage access with a smartphone you cannot get all the component view: I can only see the upper part of JomSocial stuff, and there is no way to scroll down (if you scroll down you can only see the bottom part of the template).
I'm on Jomsocial 4.3.3, Joomla 3.6.5 (Template MSocial 3.14 version)
Please see the smartphone screenshot attached.
There is no problem with the desktop version of the site.
Please go to https://www.leviedelcommercio.com/community with a smartphone, and you will not see all the JomSocial stuff; you will not be able even to scroll down the JomSocial posts and other stuff
Thanks in advance

PS If I would like to update the template how should I do? Do I have to manually download each version since 3.15 and manually upload the changed files (3.16->upload the changed files; 3.17->upload the changed files; etc etc)? I'm not willing to install the latest version from the scratch over the existing one; I dont' want to loose any customization
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:55 am
Report this post
Hi

It's actually some really strange styling in jomsocial itself. Add this to override.css and let me know if it helped:

Code: Select all
.jomsocial-wrapper {
    overflow: scroll;
}

To update template simply use the latest version and install it over the one You have.

GK User
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:07 am
Report this post
Hello,
thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately your suggestion does not work :-(
The problem arise only for mobile version of the site.
Waiting for your kind reply
Thanks
PS I did not yet update the template;do you think it could help?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:25 am
Report this post
Hi

To be honest I do not see my code being used on Your site. Please send me an access to joomla panel so I'll try myself. Use my mail [email protected]

GK User
Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:48 pm
Report this post
Ok Ok sorry I did not cancel the cache so the override did not load properly.
Now it's OK
I did not even put your code into the override.css because I made a mess putting that code in another site :-(
Thanks you so much and sorry for having wasted your time because of my fault :-(
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 01, 2017 2:58 pm
Report this post
Hi

No problem at all. I'm glad it's solved, that's all :) Closing this thread now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.