"Crash" api and error stings on site

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:49 pm
Report this post
After having enabled the login/register modules, then disabling them again I am now stuck with

Warning: Missing argument 2 for GKTemplateAPI::get(), called in /storage/content/48/121148/martinskjoldebrand.net/public_html/templates/gk_magazine/layouts/default.php on line 61 and defined in /storage/content/48/121148/martinskjoldebrand.net/public_html/templates/gk_magazine/lib/framework/helper.api.php on line 31 Notice: Undefined variable: default in /storage/content/48/121148/martinskjoldebrand.net/public_html/templates/gk_magazine/lib/framework/helper.api.php on line 32
Warning: Missing argument 2 for GKTemplateAPI::get(), called in /storage/content/48/121148/martinskjoldebrand.net/public_html/templates/gk_magazine/layouts/default.php on line 67 and defined in /storage/content/48/121148/martinskjoldebrand.net/public_html/templates/gk_magazine/lib/framework/helper.api.php on line 31 Notice: Undefined variable: default in /storage/content/48/121148/martinskjoldebrand.net/public_html/templates/gk_magazine/lib/framework/helper.api.php on line 32

across the front page. Anyone know how to fix?

Site: www.martinskjoldebrand.net
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 pm
Report this post
Hmm coming to think of it, can it be something to do with an upgrade of PHP the hosting did the other day?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:03 pm
Report this post
OK, nevermind - it was the hosting setup, that was fiddly and I didn't find the theme error reporting so I could turn it off.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:54 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok. So I'm closing this thread.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.