Edit offline.style4.css

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:40 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I would like to edit the offline.style4.css page to include a "Register now" link for those who wouldn't currently have access to the site. The idea is to use the Offline page as the home page for a portal. Ideally, I'd like to find a different solution where the home page is just a login page but this is the most feasible at the moment. Would modifying the offline.style4.css page suffice? Do you have any other ideas/concepts I can use for this request?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:31 am
Report this post
Hello,

Adding register link to the offline page needs also changes in the offline.php file, but I'm not sure if the registration page will work in the offline mode. In my opinion you should install some kind of "maintenance" plugin.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:32 am
Report this post
dziudek wrote:Hello,

Adding register link to the offline page needs also changes in the offline.php file, but I'm not sure if the registration page will work in the offline mode. In my opinion you should install some kind of "maintenance" plugin.

Hi, Thanks for your thoughts. any recommendations for this ?
What I am looking to do is have a home page just be the login screen, nothing else. Similar to a portal entry. I'm not sure if there is an extensions built for this sort of thing.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:33 am
Report this post
In this case you should definitely search for an extension for it. It will be the fastest way.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.