Magazine - K2 - Read more

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:14 pm
Report this post
Dear support team,

could you please help me with the read more button. I use Magazine and K2. When I add read more nothing happens. On the backend one can see the line, on the front end just additional an empty line. The whole text stays without changes.

equus-language.ru

I would very appreciate your help.

KR
Victoria
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:46 pm
Report this post
Hi

In K2 readmor line is used to devide text into introtext and fulltext and this is what happened to Your article. Please tell me what You have tried to achieve, so I'll try to help.

GK User
Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:45 pm
Report this post
Hi teitbite,

I was trying to get the nice "Read more" button just like in your "Magazine" template. See attach.

Anyway if K2 readmore does not devide it, just adds the empty space between two text blocks, where the readmore is expected to be.

thanks!
KR
V
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:20 pm
Report this post
Hi

You can always change the editor split into 2 in K2 parameters. This way first part will be for introtext and other for fulltext.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.