Honor Text format from K2 Articles

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:21 am
Report this post
Hey there,

is it possible to display any formated text, used in the articles, in this format on the frontend?
Currently bold text is displayed as plain text for example, while Italic format is honored.

kind regards
Schiggieh
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:13 am
Report this post
Hi

Can you please tell me or show me what place in front page you are talking about? I need to compare it with article itself.

GK User
Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:59 am
Report this post
Hey teitbite,

I have a K2 Article with bold formated text in it and this article is displayed either via Single-K2-Article or Categorie View on the Page. In each way the bold format is not shown on the page. Italic format etc. works.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:22 am
Report this post
Hi

Please tell me the exact url to pages where I can see it in Category and Single Article view.

teitbite
Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:53 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but I do not think if I understand, the example of the article You have send me a link to doesn't have a formatting at all. Can You please explain the issue one more time with correct url to examples ?

Code: Select all
<p>
Vom Kleinunternehmen bis zur mittelständischen Firmengruppe, vom Freiberufler über den Verein oder die Stiftung, von der Privatperson bis zur Personenvereinigung – wir sorgen uns in einem ganzheitlichen Ansatz um Ihre Komplettbetreuung in allen steuerlichen, betriebswirtschaftlichen, finanzwirtschaftlichen oder prüferischen Angelegenheiten.
<br>
<br>
Wir bedienen Sie dabei mit Flexibilität, Solidität, Nachhaltigkeit und Kreativität, um Ihnen den firmenbezogenen, beruflichen oder privaten Alltag mit uns an Ihrer Seite so weit wie möglich zu vereinfachen.
</p>

teitbite
Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:25 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please add this to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template configuration.

Code: Select all
b, strong {
    font-weight: 600;
}

GK User
Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:22 am
Report this post
Okay, that was pretty simple and works like charm! :)
Thank you very much for the fast solution!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:11 am
Report this post
Hi

This fix has been added to template package already, so do not worry to lose it during an update.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.