Invisible text & sorting issue

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:13 am
Report this post
Hello!

We are using this template for our company intranet, the page is offline so i cannot provide a link to show this issue on our site.

But i can see that the issue also is at the online demo at gavicks site! Please go to this link;

http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/magazin ... a-category

Now, it you hit CTRL + A to highlight all text on the page, you can see that the word "Phone" is invisible, it should be right between position and suburb, but somehow it does not show.

At our template, its a lot of the "headlines" that arent showing, because i choose to show some that weren't active by default, mobile nr. city etc.

How can i fix this? So all my headlines in this page gets visible? Also the "sorting" does only work on NAME, POSITION, SUBURB, STATE, COUNTRY. But any other category, like mobile nr. city etc. The sorting function is not there.

Greatly looking forward hearing from you! :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:34 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please add this to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings:

Code: Select all
th {
    color: #333;
}

GK User
Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:26 pm
Report this post
Thank worked! Thanks :)
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.