Help submenu!

January 2013 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:32 pm
Report this post
Hi,
this is my (under construction) site: http://www.ivorossi.it/joomla_3/
The submenu "Città Verde" is not animated like demo, but it is static ... why??? :( :( :(
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:08 am
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I need to check the structure of the menu.

teitbite
Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:45 am
Report this post
Hi

In template settings menu was set to show 2 levels on load. I changed it to 1 level and not animation is visible.

GK User
Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:11 am
Report this post
Hello, I would like as I change the submenus.
I have several submenus and overlap each other, attached screenshots. I wish they were further submenus.

Thank you.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:28 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'll try, but looks like it was prepared like that. Please make this submenus so I'll have something to test and send me an access to ftp.

teitbite
Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:01 pm
Report this post
Hi

I got the access, but cannot see the website. I see "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /joomla_3/ on this server." message.

Anyway I've checked in my copy and looks like it was designed this way so menu will not go outside the visible part of the screen. Extending this will require changes to template's responsive styles and we do not support such customisations.

I would suggest to show a side menu on this second level results showing 3rd level. Sorry, but that's all I can think about right now :(

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.