to Teitbite please-Facebook Share 404 problem

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:59 pm
Report this post
Hi
After changing template, when I try to share the article (no matter by button or manually) Facebook shows 404 error... And VK social didnt see main image and intro of the article... You can try to share at the bottom of any article. Other socials (G+, Twiiter, Odnoklassniki looks OK)
Example of URL in PM
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:08 pm
Report this post
Hi

Now I see that You are missing Open Graph plugin, try using this one http://www.phoca.cz/phoca-open-graph-plugin for example.

GK User
Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:17 pm
Report this post
Teitbite, hi
Get the plugin you recommende, but still have the problem... 404 in facebook share, no image in VK share... Odnoklassniki, Twitter, G+ looks ok.
We have several sites - all at your templates, without og plugin and with the same uptolike.ru share buttons. But this problem only on this site... Help please. Looks like its MO template issue...Thanks in advance
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think faebook robot haven't crawled yet or is blocked in robots.txt file. I can see all the open graphs being included in site's code, but facebook debugger is being redirected to "Page cannot be found". Are You using any extra sef extensions ?

Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp will make couple more tests.

GK User
Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:44 pm
Report this post
Hi
in PM
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:39 am
Report this post
Hi

Did You get my last message? We had to recreate site from backup so it's not here anymore. Please let me know.

GK User
Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:22 am
Report this post
Still not share Facebook, Vkontakte and Google+. Gives an error 404, cannot see pictures or post disappears later.
After placing in templates (k2) item.php markup shema.org:
1. When you try to set dateModified or datePublished markup - Google writes an incorrect date. Had to add dateModified date DATE_W3C and hide it in a white font. With datePublished this is not possible, because the date on the badge.
2. When placing aggregateRating markup I cannot install real ratingValue, had to install a permanent 5 stars.
After some time Google reported the spam in the structured markup. Removed white font in date, but it looks awful. I don't understand what this related to Google's claims: with white font, with a rating or something else. Urgently need your help with this. Thanks in advance.
FTP and admin in PM
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:54 pm
Report this post
Hi

Haven't You posted it already ? I think I've been answering this today. Anyway I just made some tests and check Your site with Protostar template used. Interesting is that shearing plugin does not appear than. How is it implemented ? This points to a problem in shearing script itself as I was thinking before. Maybe You really should switch to different solution as AddThis for example. It may save lots of troubles.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.